OWNER/PRESIDENT, JEFF MAAS
Jeff brings over 15 years of senior management experience to his position with TS Maas Construction. During his career Jeff has successfully completed over100,000 square feet of health care & laboratory work as well as hundreds of thousands of feet of commercial office and call center projects. From ground up construction to builder box shells and interior renovations of occupies spaces.
- Blair Data Center - SF: 125,793 - Conversion of 89,148 square feet of existing space and the construction of 36,645 square feet of new space in 21-weeks.
- Woodmen of the World - Multiple Floors - SF: 14,000/floor - Complete demolition and build back of class “A” office space.
- Phenomblue - SF: 7,500 - Complete demolition and build out of new office space in a busy occupied building with adjacent tenants & high pedestrian traffic.
- Multiple Alegent | CHI Clinics - SF: Nearly 100,000 SF - Build-out, Renovation and finish upgrade at a dozen locations within or adjacent to the existing occupied facilities.
- Yahoo - SF: 32,000 – Remodel and tenant finish in occupied building
- First National Bank Branch - SF: 5,200 SF – Construction of New Branch on a site with poor soil and challenging timeline and security demands.
- Western Union - SF: 10,500 SF - Scope: The completion of an open concept office space with state of the art design in only 11 weeks.
- Roncalli IDEAS Room - SF: 2,400 SF – The completion of a collaborative learning space for students & recruiting.
- Rock Springs Herberger’s - SF: 60,454 SF - The complete renovation of an existing operational store in an area where labor was scarce, requiring the import of out of state contractors
- Best Western - Renovations include replacing the parking lot, updating the lobby finishes and adding a portico to an existing hotel.
Owner/President - TS Maas Construction - May 2015 to present
Sr. Project Manager, AOI Corporation in Omaha, January 2005 to May 2015
Project Manager/Estimator , Cambridge Construction in Louisville, October 2002 to January 2005
Project Manager/Estimator, Channell Construction in Omaha, December 1998 to October 2002
Masters of Business Administration, University of Nebraska at Omaha May 2002
Bachelors of Construction Engineering & Technology, University of Nebraska, December 1999