why ts maas?
- Experience TS Maas brings over 15 years of experience and expertise to manage your project.
- DiversityTS Maas' experience covers corporate office, health care/laboratory space, retail, hospitality, data & call centers as well as many specialty projects.
- Management TS Maas prides ourselves on hassle free projects with no surprises. We do everything we can to take the pressure off of you, so you are free to do what your business requires.
We know that every project has it's own specific nuances as such we tailor our management and implementation plan to address the specific needs of the individual project.
- Communication TS Maas believes in open transparent lines of communication with your team, your neighbors, the design team and any other parties who are relevant to the project. We believe effective and thorough communication is necessary to keep a job on task, on budget and on schedule.
- Certifications - TS Maas holds a Class A Building License in the City of Omaha, is LEED certified by U.S. Green Building Council - USGBC and is certified by the American Society for Healthcare Engineering - ASHE
What is LEED?
LEED, or Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design, is a green building certification program that recognizes best-in-class building strategies and practices
WHAT DOES ASHE DO?
With more than 11,000 members, ASHE is the largest association devoted to optimizing the health care physical environment. As a trusted industry resource, ASHE is committed to our members, the facilities they build and maintain, and the patients they serve.